Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reflection

I read an article about TECHNOLOGY in the classroom. I'm a little surprised that I chose this article to begin with because technology and I DON'T MIX well. Sometimes I HATE technology. The article said a lot of the things I've heard before, but it really emphasized how much technology BENEFITS students in the classroom. Sometimes I wish I could just FORGET about technology all together, but it would be foolish of me to not use technology in my class if it BENEFITS my students. So as much as it FRUSTRATES me, im glad this article showed how HELPFUL technology can be. I need to keep LEARNING about technology and keep PRACTICING no matter how much it may frustrate me. Maybe technology is GOOD and can really ASSIST me in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment